The photographs on this site are organised into themes called Galleries.
- Travel comprises a set of galleries which showcase photographs of the landscapes and culture of different countries, usually away from the normal package holiday destinations.
- Wings is the gallery for anything that flies. Speed, power and artistry of movement are the common themes. Not just planes but parachutes and birds can be found here.
- Spectacle is a collection of galleries showing formal events or staged productions. These situations play well to the Evocation brand because the intention is almost always to evoke an audience reaction.
- Studio is the place for formal portraits. This is the newest area and so content is still developing.
- RoomScape is the gallery for landscapes in one or two main colours designed to be a main feature in a room. They are matched to Dulux colour schemes. (This gallery is still under development.)